1. Develop the company's core product (2175 cloud) enterprise user specified sales plan;
2. Responsible for developing and maintaining the company's customers, analyzing customer needs, and formulating cloud platform solutions;
3. Be responsible for signing service contract with customers and implementing the contract;
4. Collect effective industry information and analyze market demand.
1. College degree or above, major in marketing and computer is preferred;
2. Have a certain understanding of the Internet, cloud computing, artificial intelligence and big data;
3. Keen insight, like to challenge life and accept new things;
4. Good communication skills, standard Mandarin, friendly, active and optimistic;
5. Work conscientiously, be honest and have good team spirit;
6. Have a strong sense of purpose, tenacity and pressure, and mission will be achieved;
7. Have professional skills, quick learning ability and hardworking spirit, and can face challenges at any time.
1. Base salary;
2. Commission of 20% of the total amount of the newly signed contract.